Thanks to nearly a decade of continued innovation, the new Oxygen MKIV series controllers from M-Audio offer more control and deeper hardware/software integration than any of their predecessors. Each is powered by a USB connection to your computer and comes equipped with a reliable build that enables you to make music on the go or implement these controllers into any burgeoning studio.
M-Audio’s Oxygen 49 MKIV features 49 velocity-sensitive keys for playing chords, bass lines, and melodies; eight assignable knobs for tweaking effect plugins and virtual instruments; eight velocity-sensitive pads for triggering samples or finger drumming; and 9 assignable faders that is ideal for controlling the master output and mixing tracks together.
It also has dedicated transport controls and track-up and track-down buttons that allow you to initiate play, stop, and record in the Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) environment right from your keyboard controller. The Oxygen 49 MKIV offers out-of-the-box integration with popular DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and many more.
The controls instantly map to key parameters in your favorite DAW, enabling you to immediately tweak the mixers, editors, and transport windows without splitting your attention.
- Versatile MIDI keyboard controller powered by USB connection to computer
- 49 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching and more
- 8 assignable knobs for mixing and manipulating plug-ins/instruments
- 9 assignable faders built in so you can mix with ease